Easy fresh spring rolls
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- Heat oil in a large oven safe frypan over medium-high heat.
- Evenly season pork tenderloin with salt and pepper. Sear all sides of the tenderloin, about 1-2 minutes per side, until a nice even crust has formed.
- Place pork tenderloin in the oven and roast until the internal temperature on a thermometer reads between 65 degrees C. (medium rare) and 75 degrees CF. (medium), about 15-18 minutes.
- Cool pork to room temperature.6. Wrap and refrigerate until ready to use
Rolling Spring Rolls:
- Remove pork from fridge and cut 12 very thin slices on a slight diagonal.
- Open Taylor Farms Asian Chopped Kit and set aside dressing. Remove all the salad components from their packaging.
- Slice avocado into 12 very thin slices.
- Fill a small bowl with room temperature water. Working with one spring roll wrapper at a time, soak wrapper in bowl of water until softened (10-15 seconds).
- Lay wrapper flat onto a clean work surface.
- In a row across the center of the rice paper place 2 avocado slices, 2 pork slices, a layer of the salad mix, and top with bacon and peanut crumbles.
- Fold the sides of the rice paper inward, then tightly roll the wrapper beginning at the bottom and rolling away from you.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Enjoy with Asian dressing as a dipping sauce.