Rhubarb, raspberry and almond crumble
( SERVES 6 )
Photo by Vanessa Lewis
- Preheat oven to 180C. Lightly grease a 5-cup-capacity ovenproof baking dish (or 6 ramekin dishes with ¼ cup capacity each).
- Put rhubarb and sugar along with ¼ cup water in a large saucepan over medium heat. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes and drain.
- Combine rhubarb and raspberries and spoon into the baking dish.
- Put flour, almonds, sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl. Using fingertips, rub butter into mixture.
- Sprinkle crumble mixture over fruit. Bake for 20–25 minutes or until crumble is golden.
- Serve with coconut yoghurt.
See Simon's other crumble recipe