Passionfruit cream cheese muffins
( MAKES 9 )
The seeds on top are quite crunchy. Sieve if preferred.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Line a 9-hole muffin pan with paper cases.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and caster sugar in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre.
- Whisk the oil, eggs, milk and 3/4 of the passionfruit pulp, until smooth. Add half the nectarines. Pour into the paper cases.
- Cut the cream cheese into 9 pieces. Push into the muffin batter.
- Top with the remaining nectarine and passionfruit.
- Bake for 20 minutes until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
See more of Jan's passionfruit recipes