Mushroom and walnut pasta
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Vanessa Lewis
- Cook the fettuccine according to the directions on the packet
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the walnut oil and cook the mushrooms and garlic till soft.
- Add the vegetable stock and continue to cook for another 4 minutes.
- Next, add the cubes of butter and stir till a smooth sauce is formed, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked fettuccine and pour into serving bowls.
- Sprinkle over the marjoram leaves and for that five percent magic take a micro plane and grate over the walnuts.
Try another one of Simon's dreamy Italian recipes