BBQ chicken thighs with creamy tarragon radishes
( SERVES 6 )
Photo by Vanessa Lewis
- Combine the marinade ingredients; oregano, sage and parsley along with the garlic, vinegar and olive oil in a bowl, mix well.
- Place the chicken thighs in a flat glass container or into a large plastic zip lock back, pour over the marinade and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Heat BBQ when ready and grill till chicken thighs are cooked all the way through to an internal temperature of 74C this should take about 15mins.
- To prepare the radishes, remove the tops and place in a large saucepan, cover with water and bring to the boil. They are cooked when you can pierce with a knife easily.
- In a small pot heat the cream fraiche, add the chopped tarragon and jalapenos tabasco, mix to combine.
- Fold the cream fraiche through the radishes and pour into a serving bowl or platter.
See another of Simon Gault's long weekend dining recipes