Corn and lemongrass salmon cakes with chilli and lime sauce
( MAKES 12 )
Ice Cream scoops are perfect for making even sized patties.
- Place Potatoes in a bowl and lightly mash.
- Add John West Salmon, corn kernels, lemongrass, coriander and 1 Egg. Season to taste and mix well.
- Shape into 12 patties. Lightly coat in flour, dip in extra egg and coat in combined breadcrumbs and sesame seeds.
- Cover and refrigerate until required.
- Heat Oil in a medium non stick frypan and cook salmon cakes for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Combine sweet chilli sauce and lime juice. Serve salmon cakes with dipping sauce, lime wedges and cucumber sticks.