Yellow tomato bloody mary
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Vanessa Lewis
Leftover Bloody Mary Mix can be kept in the fridge for about 2 days.
- Cut the tomatoes into large chunks.
- Add the tomatoes to your blender along with horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, Tabasco, salt, and pepper, process until smooth.
- You can strain the mixture if you like for less tomato pulp.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- To serve, add 1-1/2 oz vodka to your glass and top with the Bloody Mary mix.
- Garnish the glass with extra lime wedges and celery sticks and enjoy!
See Simon's recipe for tomato tartare