Raw salmon salad
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Vanessa Lewis
- In a bowl combine the salmon, radish, fennel, chilli and coriander.
- Mix together the coconut cream, lime juice and zest. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss to combine.
- Place the flour on a plate; toss the sauerkraut in the flour.
- Heat the oil in a frypan, add the sauerkraut and fry till crispy.
- Transfer the salad to a serving platter, top with the crispy sauerkraut and serve with extra lime wedges.
See more of Simon's recal New Year recipes