Boxing day brunch cake
( SERVES 6 )
A tasty recipe for using the leftover festive ham. To make ahead, prepare up until the baking stage. Cover with foil and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, thyme, garlic and black pepper (to taste) in a large bowl.
- Butter a 28cm x 21cm baking dish. Place the vegetables evenly over the base then cover with the bread cubes, ham and cheese. Pour the egg mixture over the top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until golden on top and just set.
- Can be garnished with fresh thyme sprigs.
See more of Jan's Christmas encore recipes