Grilled peach and prosciutto salad
( SERVES 2 )
Grilling or roasting peaches brings out all their flavour and sweetness and they work beautifully with salty prosciutto and parmesan. This recipe forms part of the January 14 Meal Planner created in partnership with New World.
- Cut peaches in half, brush lightly with oil and grill on the barbecue 2-5 minutes (depending on ripeness of peaches) until charred and softened.
- Blanch peas and asparagus for 2 minutes, drain, refresh in cold water and dry with paper towel.
- Cook soba noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water for 4-5 minutes until just tender. Drain and rinse well with cold water to cool.
- Whisk balsamic, oil and salt together.
- Toss noodles with the peas, asparagus, rocket and balsamic mix. Arrange slices of peach, pieces of torn prosciutto and parmesan shavings on top.