Potato salad on sticks
( SERVES 6 )
|1 kg||Small waxy potatoes|
- Ensure the potatoes are about the same size. Halve any large ones. Boil in salted water until just tender.
- Meanwhile, whisk the ingredients together for the vinaigrette. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Combine the topping ingredients.
- Drain the potatoes and drizzle with about half the dressing. Move the potatoes around so they are evenly coated. Cool.
- Thread the potatoes on small skewers — about 3 on each. Place on a serving platter. Cover and chill until required.
- To serve, drizzle with the remaining dressing and add the topping.
See more of Jan's festive sides and salads