Dark chocolate and raspberry muffins
( MAKES 12 regular muffins )
Photo by Tam West
This indulgent muffin has just the right amount of sweet, crunch and acidic berry bite. The best thing about this recipe is that the chocolate can always be on hand in the cupboard, and the berries in the freezer. No need to zoom off shopping if you have unexpected guests.
- Heat oven to 170C. Place 12 paper muffin cases into a muffin tray and lightly grease with baking spray.
- Place flour, baking powder, sugar, berries and chocolate in a bowl.
- Place oil, vanilla, milk and egg in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Pour into the first bowl and mix together until just combined, do not over mix.
- Spoon into muffin cases and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool a little then place onto a wire cooling rack. When completely cool, store in an airtight container.