Chicken and olive meatballs with harissa dressing
( SERVES 4 )
|3 slices||White bread|
|500 g||Chicken mince|
|2||Garlic cloves, crushed|
|¼ cup||Black olives, chopped|
|1||Egg, lightly beaten|
|2 Tbsp||Olive oil|
|3 cups||Couscous, cooked instant|
|4||Spring onions, trimmed and sliced|
|1 cup||Mint leaves|
- To make the harissa dressing, combine the harissa and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Place the bread and milk in a large bowl and set aside for 2-3 minutes or until milk is absorbed.
- Tear bread into pieces, add the chicken, garlic, olive and egg and mix well to combine.
- Using damp hands, roll 1 Tbsp of the mixture at a time into balls.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Cook the meatballs, in batches, for 5-6 minutes or until cooked through and golden.
- Combine the couscous, spring onion and mint in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Top with the meatballs and spoon over harissa dressing to serve.