Coconut Carrot Soup
- Heat 1 Tablespoon of Harvest Organic Coconut Oil in a heavy pot over medium-high heat.
- Add carrots, apple, onion, chopped leek, garlic, and ginger, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring often until vegetables are beginning to soften.
- Add broth, coconut milk, and 1 cup of water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until vegetables are very tender. Let cool slightly.
- Working in batches, puree soup in a blender until smooth.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoon of Harvest Organic Coconut Oil in a small pan over medium-high heat. Add sliced leek and cook, stirring often, until golden and crisp. Transfer to paper towels to drain; season with salt.
- Serve soup topped with chilli paste and crispy leeks.