No mess fish parcels
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Babiche Martens
These fish parcels are quick to prepare and can be wrapped ahead of time and cooked when needed. Serve with hot rice, a green vegetable — such as steamed bok choy — and you’re ready to go. For those who can’t drag themselves away from the television, serve them in bowls so they’re easy to eat on your knees, or be a little more civilised and sit around the table.
- Preheat oven to 180C. Measure 4 pieces each of tin foil and baking paper for wrapping the fish. Place the baking paper on top of the foil.
- Into the middle of each place 3 slices of lemon, 2 bits of ginger then top with a piece of salmon.
- Combine the sesame oil, soy, and wine in small jug. Pour a little into each parcel then seal tightly.
- Cook the salmon for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with a sprig of coriander, hot rice and a green vegetable.
More of Angela's simple and stylish meals