Roasted eggplant, tomato and ricotta pasta
( SERVES 4 )
- Preheat oven to 220 degC.
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 10-12 minutes or until al dente. Drain, return to the pan and keep warm.
- Place the eggplant, onion, garlic, oil, salt and pepper on a baking tray and toss to combine.
- Roast for 25 minutes. Add the tomatoes and capers and roast for 8-10 minutes or until the eggplant is golden.
- Squeeze the garlic cloves from their skins and add to the pasta with the eggplant mixture, vinegar, basil and ricotta and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with parmesan to serve.