Raspberry and white chocolate roulade
- Preheat oven to 160C. Grease and line a swiss roll tin with non-stick baking paper.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg whites until soft peaks form, then gradually add the sugar and continue whisking until stiff and glossy. Fold in the vanilla, white vinegar and cornflour.
- Spread on to the tray, bake for 20 minutes and allow to cool slightly.
- Turn out on to baking paper dusted with icing sugar, fill with mascarpone, berries and chocolate.
- Roll up, then cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for at least three hours before slicing into portions.