Lightning fast prawn, tomato and balsamic pasta
( SERVES 4 )
This is the ultimate weeknight dinner - all you need is the time it takes to cook the pasta and you have a super tasty pasta ready to roll.
- Bring a big pot of salted water to the boil and cook spaghetti according to packet instructions.
- Cook the onion in a frying pan over medium heat until soft and translucent. Add the garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add the tomatoes and cook, stirring every now and then for five minutes.
- Drain the pasta and at the last minute, add the prawns to the frying pan, tossing so completely warmed through.
- Tip the pasta into the frying pan, add the Paul Newman's Own Balsamic Dressing and a sprinkling of chilli flakes and toss to combine. Serve immediately.