UNCLE BEN’s® Brown Rice Tuna Crunch Salad
( SERVES 2 )
This UNCLE BEN’s® Rice & Grains recipe has been developed by celebrity chef Mike Van De Elzen, and guided by the Mars Food Nutrition Criteria. See more delicious recipes like this here.
|250 g||UNCLE BEN’s® Brown and Wild Rice|
|1 can||Tuna in spring water, 185g|
|2 Tbsp||Almonds, roughly chopped|
|½ cup||Finely chopped spring onion|
|3 Tbsp||Chopped parsley|
|½ cup||Frozen baby peas, defrosted|
Lemon vinaigrette (makes ½ cup)
- Cook rice according to packet instructions and set aside.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl then add rice.
- Pour over lemon vinaigrette and stir to combine.
- Serve in jars or arranged in bowls. Can be eaten hot or cold.
- Place all ingredients in a small jar with a lid. Shake until combined.