Double chocolate brownie semifreddo
Deliciously decadent and chocolatey, this semifreddo uses dark chocolate and chocolate brownies to satisfy that sweet tooth.
- Place the eggs, extra yolks, vanilla and sugar in a heatproof bowl.
- Place over a saucepan of simmering water and, using a hand-held electric mixer, beat for 6-8 minutes or until thick and pale.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly. Whisk the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold through the egg mixture until well combined. Fold through the chocolate and brownies.
- Pour into a 2 litre-capacity metal tin and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.