Spiced lamb and eggplant wraps
( SERVES 4 )
- Place lamb, cumin, garlic, mint, caramelised onion, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well to combine. Shape 1/4-cupfuls of the mixture into patties.
- Heat a chargrill pan or barbecue over high heat. Brush patties with oil and chargrill or barbecue for 3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside and keep warm.
- Brush eggplant with oil and chargrill or barbecue for 3-4 minutes each side or until tender.
- Serve with the patties, pita bread, hummus, rocket and lemon wedges.
- If you're short on time, use store-bought chargrilled eggplant instead.