Grilled lamb chops
( SERVES 2 )
Photo by Tamara West
- Cut lamb rack into individual chops and place on a large plate.
- In a small bowl combine the ginger, garlic, lemon, cayenne pepper and garam masala. Rub over lamb chops, season with salt, cover and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Place lamb chops on a grill rack, brush with oil on both sides and place under the grill. Grill until browned on each side, but still pink in the middle. Timing will depend on thickness of meat, but when you touch the cooked meat it should still have some give.
- Serve with a rice pilaf and plenty of steamed green vegetables.