( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Babiche Martens
- Heat a heavy-based frying pan. Add 3 Tbsp of the oil and cook the onion with the courgette over a medium-high heat for approximately 5 minutes or until soft and golden. Season.
- Put the spaghetti in a bowl, add the parmesan and the spinach, combine then add to the pan.
- Whisk the eggs with a fork, season and pour into the pan over the spaghetti and vegetables.
- Using a spatula, stir for a few seconds to mix through the eggs, shake the pan then leave it to settle for 2 minutes.
- Run the spatula around and under the edge of the frittata then shake the pan again to loosen. Let cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat then cover with a plate. Carefully invert the pan so the frittata is on the plate.
- Return the pan to the heat, add the remaining oil and when hot return the frittata to the pan, uncooked side down, and cook for a further couple of minutes or until browned.
- Crumble the feta over while still warm and serve.