Oven-baked vegetable frittata
( SERVES 4 )
Enjoy hot or cold with a salad.
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Lightly grease a 26cm x 17cm by 5cm deep baking dish.
- Pierce the potatoes with a fork in several places. Cover and microwave on high (100 per cent) for 2 minutes. Turn the potatoes over and continue to microwave for 2 to 3 minutes, until just cooked. Cool, then peel. Thinly slice.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Saute the shallots until softened. Add the spinach and cook until wilted. Remove from the hob and mix in the sundried tomatoes and red pepper. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Place half the sliced potatoes in a single layer in the baking dish. Cover with half the spinach mixture. Repeat the layers.
- Whisk the eggs and cream. Season. Pour over the vegetables. Sprinkle with the parmesan and tasty cheese. Bake for 30 minutes until the egg mixture is set and the top golden.