Summer tomato soup
( SERVES 4 )
Cannellini beans give the body of this soup texture and colour.
- In a small saucepan, heat a little of the oil with the rosemary stalks until just simmering.
- Turn off the heat and allow to cool. Once this has cooled, remove the rosemary leaves.
- Drain and rinse the beans. In a food processor or blender, blitz together the beans and tomato juice.
- While mixing, slowly add remaining oil and mix until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve at room temperature.