Clams with spaghetti
( SERVES 4 )
Fresh veges, seafood, pasta and chilli (for extra zing) make a great combo in this dish.
- Heat a large saucepan until hot. Add the clams and ½ cup water and put the lid on.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the clams have opened, and remove from the heat.
- Reserve the cooking liquor and pass through a sieve to remove grit.
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add the cooked clams, the cooking liquor and all the other ingredients, then mix.
- Serve topped with a little extra grated pecorino and chopped parsley.