Nutty bliss balls
( MAKES 24 balls )
It's quick and easy and tastes great! The nutty bliss balls are a healthy snack food that can be eaten at any time of the day and provide a quick protein hit to boost energy levels. They are great for the whole family!
- Add English Breakfast T-bag to boiling water and let brew for 2 minutes
- Remove T-bag and soak dates for 10 minutes and then drain
- Place the dates, cashews, almonds, desiccated coconut, and coconut oil into a food processor and blend until smooth
- Roll into balls and roll into coconut
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving
- Enjoy! These will keep (if you have any left!) for around 1 week in an airtight container.