( SERVES 4 )
Italian recipe of tasty ribs lamb, crunchy outside and inside is melting in your mouth! This is my own recipe, but you can do some modification for example without any herbs (adapted for the child) or cook the Lamb Cotoletta in the oven at 180 until golden brown each side for a dietetic version. In any case the result will be superb, try for believe.
- With a meat mallet, gently pounded the ribs, after being covered with baking paper to avoid ruining the meat.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, adding the grated Parmesan cheese, a pinch of salt, white pepper, finely chopped the erbs and a clove of crushed garlic.
- Put in a large pan 6 tablespoons of olive oil and butter, and heat.
- Put the chops in the flour, then the egg so that it is totally and completely covered, drain well and cook over high heat on both sides, so that they become golden brown without extending too much cooking (2-3 minutes side).
- Put the lamb chops to dry briefly on a few sheets of paper towels, then arrange the lamb chops parmesan and parsley on a platter accompanied by some piece of lemon and decorated with curly parsley and Buon Appetito!