( SERVES 4 )
Packed full of flavours, this Beef Nachos is sure to be a favourite!
|1 Tbsp||Vegetable oil|
|1||Onion, finely diced|
|500 g||Prime beef mince|
|300 g||Button mushrooms, sliced|
|1 can||Tomato pasta sauce|
|1 can||Mild chilli beans|
|3 Tbsp||Cajun seasoning|
|3 Tbsp||Fajita seasoning|
|2 tsp||Garlic powder|
|2 tsp||Onion flakes|
|2 tsp||Ground cumin|
|2 tsp||Smoked paprika|
|2 tsp||Chilli powder|
|4 tsp||Sea salt|
|1 packet||Corn chips, to serve|
|1 cup||Grated cheese, to serve|
- Make salsa. Mix all salsa ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat. Fry onion until soft, 1-2 minutes.
- Brown beef mince, breaking it up as it cooks. Add mushrooms and cook for a further 2 minutes until mushrooms softened. Pour pasta sauce and chilli beans into the mixture. Stir to combine.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except for grated cheese and corn chips. Stir to combine and take off from heat.
- Place a handful of corn chips into a oven-safe plate or bowl. Pour a ladleful of meat mixture on top. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Put under the grill until the cheese melted.
- Top with tomato salsa and some fresh coriander leaves, if desired.